Create a beautiful interplay of light and shade with Chic Shutters
- Outstanding visual effect from inside and outside.
- Exceptional insulation to keep your home warmer during the cold winter but pleasantly cool in the summer months.
- Control light and privacy by the easy fingertip adjustment of the sleek looking louvres.
- Easy cleaning with a simple wipe down.
- Never require any more curtains or nets.
- An outstanding investment that will add value and saleability to your home.
In 30 years of trading Chic has never had a product to achieve such a high level of customer satisfaction. Whether your home is modern or traditional, whether you have bay windows or unusually shaped windows we can invariably design a shutter system which is just right for you.
Fitting shutters is a skilled job and a significant investment but as a long established family company who have fitted more shutters than any other south west wales company we have the experience to serve you well. Our fitting teams are employed by the company with an average of over 15 years service with Chic.
With regard to shutter design there are many different options to consider. Our trained advisors will be pleased to go through all the options and to consider your requirements before suggesting a system that will be right just for you. Once an order is placed a Chic surveyor will visit to confirm final details and measurements. Your shutters will then proceed for manufacture, normally in the UK with an average delivery time of 6 weeks. With certain more complicated specifications (e.g. Shapes or tracked shutters) delivery will be longer.
At all stages we will adhere strictly to all government regulations and advice regarding COVID-19 issues.